Thursday 19 May 2016

Keep Coming & Going......

Hi, so yeah, I keep coming back and then disappearing again. To be honest, time flies by so fast. It's just down to time and effort too if I'm quite honest. I've been waaaaaay too busy working, still keep up-to-date with all my movie news, just can't find the time to post it but I promise 100% this time, I'll find the time, even once or twice a week if it comes to it.
Been thinking and thinking about this blogging business and with all these new people coming in and vlogging, its making me think over wether I should vlog or blog. I'll see how I feel, maybe blog up till the end of this year and then full time vlog all movie/tv news next year, fresh new start and just post on here when a video is up, don't know. Got lots of ideas in my head of what I should do. I want to keep on top of blogging, but I kind of wanna start vlogging too.

Anyways, here we go guys and gals, I'm back......

No comments:

Post a Comment