Tuesday 22 January 2013

No "HALLOWEEN 3" Coming Anytime Soon!

For years now, fans of Rob Zombie's "HALLOWEEN" films have been sitting waiting to hear if a third film would ever see the light of day under the title of "HALLOWEEN 3D". It's been in development hell for a while and after Dimensions removed the sequels release date off of it's projects list, everyone thought that was it! Now Director Rob Zombie has confirmed that there is indeed no plans at all right now for a new sequel to his films,  

"I don’t think they are doing anything with Halloween at the moment,” said Zombie. “That is the last thing that I heard."

He also mentioned that he wouldn't come back to direct if they did decide to make it,

"I’m definitely not directing it if they ever do go ahead with a third movie."

I really wanted to see another film, but I guess this ain't going to happen. I kind of think that Dimensions should actually go along the line of "Texas Chainsaw 3D" and make the next "HALLOWEEN" film a direct sequel to 1980's "HALLOWEEN 2" and make it the REAL third film rather than that witchcraft pishy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment