Sunday 20 January 2013

Ricky Gervais Talks About "The Muppets 2"

While promoting his latest series "Derek", extremely funny man Ricky Gervais was asked about his upcoming lead role in the next big screen "Muppets" sequel. Here's what Gervais said about his part in "The Muppets 2", 

"I'm in awe of The Muppets. I've loved them for like 35 years. I actually can't wait, I'm really excited. I was there yesterday on set and honestly, I'm like an eight year old at Christmas. I love it!”

“It’s great in that I know the director, he’s fantastic and did the first one. But there’s always room for collaboration. People always listen to your ideas, I listen to people’s ideas. When I’m in charge we finish at three or four in the morning. The Muppet movie might go on until six! It’s going to be hell [laughs]”.

No comments:

Post a Comment